熱門關鍵詞：濟南彩鋼板 | 濟南復合板 | 濟南彩鋼瓦 | 濟南c型鋼 | 濟南鋼結構 |
1) select the type of slab according to the requirements of building facade: the architectural drawing of the actual project only gives the scope of metal roof and wall surface and the laying method of wallboard (horizontal or vertical laying), and rarely specifies the type of slab. Therefore, it is necessary to select the appropriate type of slab according to the requirements of the building facade. For example: the wallboard needs to be placed vertically, and you can choose yx15-225-900 and yx25-210-840; for the project with bungalow facade effect, it is recommended to use yx25-200-1000 to make the facade more beautiful and convenient for construction. If you need a sleeper, you can use waveforms yx18-76-836 and yx18-63.5-825, and you can also use animal skin yx38-310 or yx58-310, yx50-373.
2)根據保溫棉的厚度選擇板材類型:同一棟建筑應位于不同的位置，不同的用途，對保溫有不同的要求。確定保溫棉厚度后應根據保溫棉厚度選擇板。當保溫棉的壁厚在100mm及以上時，要選擇幫助較高的墻板相對較高，例如:yx28-820和yx25-210-840比較會選擇前者，且最好是反向軋制。當墻壁保溫棉厚度大于50mm時，不宜選擇幫助高低小的波紋板，否則墻面輕易擴散不平整的情況，影響建筑物的美觀。當保溫棉厚度大于100mm時，可以選擇yx75-760，當保溫棉厚度大于150mm時，盡量選擇雙層屋面。如果選擇yx75 - 760作為屋面板(注意這是一種無知和滑動支座連接釘板類型),即使沒有絕緣要求,還希望添加50毫米厚保溫棉,因為沒有保溫棉將導致屋面板、桁條噪聲影響,加上保溫棉,保溫棉生產阻力支撐屋面板,yx75 - 760鏈接不會產生疲勞損傷。
2) select the type of board according to the thickness of insulation cotton: the same building should be located in different locations, different uses and different requirements for insulation. After determining the thickness of the insulating cotton, the Board shall be selected according to the thickness of the insulating cotton. When the wall thickness of insulation cotton is 100mm or more, the wall panel with higher help should be selected. For example, yx28-820 and yx25-210-840 will choose the former, and the reverse rolling is preferred. When the thickness of the wall insulation cotton is greater than 50mm, it is not suitable to choose the corrugated board with small height, otherwise the wall surface will easily spread unevenly, which will affect the beauty of the building. When the thickness of insulation cotton is greater than 100mm, yx75-760 can be selected. When the thickness of insulation cotton is greater than 150 mm, double-layer roof shall be selected as far as possible. If yx75-760 is selected as the roof panel (note that this is a type of ignorant and sliding support connecting nailboard), even if there is no insulation requirement, we hope to add 50mm thick insulation cotton, because no insulation cotton will lead to the noise impact of roof panel and stringer, plus insulation cotton, insulation cotton production resistance support roof panel, yx75-760 link will not produce fatigue damage.
3) select the roof panel according to the building width and roof slope: when the building half slope width is large, the roof panel will produce large thermal expansion and contraction stress. When the width of half slope exceeds 50m, yx25-210-840 should not be selected as roof slab. Because this kind of plate and roof beam are connected by open nails, its tensile capacity is weak. When the width of roof half slope is greater than 75m, yx75-380-760 plate shall be selected, and sliding support shall be used to connect with purlin to avoid thermal stress damage.
4) selection of panel type in horizontal laying of wallboard: when the wallboard is laid horizontally, the panel type shall be selected according to the height of the building to meet the width modulus of the panel as much as possible. For example: the height of the wall is 1.2m, and the height of the eaves is 8.4m. If yx25021000 sandwich plate is selected, the roof is cut 0.8m (8.4-1.2 = 7.2m, 7 plates = 0.2m), which not only wastes space, but also has poor facade effect. If the effective width of 800mm plate is selected, 9 plates within the height limit can be paved on the top of the wall, which can meet the module requirements, not only beautiful but also save the plate.
5) selection of arc slab: many buildings have modeling requirements, and arc slab is required, such as gymnasium roof, arch workshop roof, etc. Each type of slab has the minimum arc radius, so we should choose the appropriate type according to the arc radius of the roof.
This article is published by: http://www.cheholam.com